Wednesday, November 5, 2014
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Being a credit union volunteer can be a rewarding job that can be filled with a sense of pride and ownership, but it is not without risk. With the recent downturn in the economy, your Supervisory Committee has faced many challenges from all areas (financial performance, loan quality, regulators, auditors, compliance, etc.). As a result, your committee members have probably improved in their abilities to help maintain or grow your credit union.
This webinar will cover key skills your committee should possess and will explore ways to help improve these skills to ensure your credit union is protected. It will also address general responsibilities and best practices for your Supervisory Committee.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Understand the new financial literacy requirements and impact on your Supervisory Committee
- Increase your skills to understand risk identification and measurement
- Key responsibilities for your Supervisory Committee
- Supervisory Committee best practices
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Links to NCUA’s website
- Sample Supervisory Committee charter
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for Supervisory and Audit Committee members.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER