Monday, November 18, 2013
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
An overwhelming volume of new mortgage rules will become effective in January 2014. The new mortgage rules have been bombarding us for over two years now, and they have changed since their initial proposal. Are you up-to-date on the new rules? This webinar will identify the areas of your financial institution that may be affected, highlight available exceptions, and explain the most important aspects of the rules.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Amendments to mortgage loan originator compensation rules under Regulation Z
- Ability to repay and qualified mortgage standards under the Truth in Lending Act
- Homeownership counseling requirements
- Appraisals for higher-priced mortgage loans
- Disclosure and delivery requirements for copies of appraisals and other written valuations under the Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- 2013 HOEPA rule
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- CFPB Readiness Guide
- CFPB Small Creditor Qualified Mortgage Quick Reference Flowchart
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit all mortgage loan officers, credit personnel, compliance staff, managers, auditors, and attorneys.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Spencer Fane Britt & Browne LLP