Wednesday, March 5, 2014
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Did you know that RESPA covers both open- and closed-end loans? Do you know when RESPA does not apply to an application? RESPA covers so much more than just the Good Faith Estimate and Settlement Statements (and covers even more in 2014!). This webinar is designed to provide a good overview of all RESPA components, from the definition of application to the requirements for servicing mortgage loans, including the new error resolution and information request processes with which you must comply. Escrow calculation and notification requirements, servicing practices, and much more will be outlined in this program.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
Don’t Miss the Other Real Estate Lending Series Webinars!
Sign up for the entire series and receive 6 webinars for the price of 5!
Click here to learn more about the Real Estate Lending Series
- Learn what constitutes a “settlement service”
- Latest developments on kickbacks and unearned fees
- Determine when you have a completed application that requires sending the Good Faith Estimate
- The tolerances for fees disclosed on the Good Faith Estimate and settlement statements
- Requirements for escrow accounts and error resolution regarding loan servicing
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample escrow calculation examples
- RESPA required notices and disclosures
- Links to forms, FAQs, and form instructions online
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for HELOC and mortgage loan processors, loan officers and loan servicing personnel, including collectors.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Compliance Plus, Inc.