Tuesday, December 9, 2014
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
It is not enough in the current regulatory environment to separate the lending and appraisal functions. How do you know if the people who review the residential appraisals ordered by your credit union are sufficiently qualified? How do you equip your residential reviewers to do their job? This webinar will cover general residential review concepts and fully examine a suggested residential review form that will be provided to all webinar participants.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Difference between appraisal review and underwriter compliance checks
- Best practices for appraisal review
- Examine in detail the recommended residential review form
- Importance of internal consistency in appraisal review
- Regulatory issues regarding appraisal review
- Key USPAP issues of concern for residential appraisal reports
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Recommended residential land review form in Word
- Recommended review form for single family residences in Word
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for mortgage underwriters, credit personnel, appraisal staff, residential/mortgage lenders, and any others involved in residential lending.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Appraisal Review & Consultation