Wednesday, April 23, 2014
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The financial industry has experienced the CFPB ability to repay rules since January 2014. What seemed perfectly clear last December may not be as clear when you have to calculate ability to repay on a daily basis. This webinar is designed to address those items creating problems for financial institutions. It will focus on the “How do I deal with this?” questions, bring you up to date on regulation and interpretation changes, and briefly cover the regulation itself. Much of the material will be in a Q&A format, based on questions that have been asked over the last few months.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- What does the regulation require?
- What changes have occurred in the last couple months?
- What have the regulators said recently?
- The most frequently asked questions
- Plenty of question and answer time during the webinar
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- 12 CFR § 1026.43 – Regulation Z Ability to Repay regulatory text and commentary together, making researching the regulation much easier
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all individuals who are involved in the ability to repay process, including lenders, processors, underwriters, auditors, and senior management.
Don’t Miss the Other Real Estate Lending Series Webinars!
Sign up for the entire series and receive 6 webinars for the price of 5!
Click here to learn more about the Real Estate Lending Series
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Young & Associates, Inc.