Thursday, March 6, 2014
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Recent regulations, including the latest CFPB mortgage rules, greatly impact examiner focus and your loan origination process. This, coupled with the fact that quality, compliant loans are a priority for 2014, will cause financial institutions to experience increased compliance scrutiny and greater risk exposure – driving up the likelihood of exceptions and loan application costs. In addition, the new regulatory environment has slowed loan decisions and sacrificed the “faster decisions” competitive advantage. This webinar will provide information about streamlining the loan origination process to minimize risks, decrease turnaround times, and lower application costs, while effectively meeting the growing compliance requirements.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Focus on the loan origination process
- What the examiners are scrutinizing
- How to address it without compromising efficiency or member service
- Policy, process, and technology implications
- The future of automated scoring and decision making
- Loan origination best practices and performance benchmarks for
- Small business
- Automating loan policies/processes for improved risk management and easier exams
- What to expect from loan origination systems (LOS)
- Moving from document imaging to document management with workflow
- Five secrets to success with your online lending programs
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for CEOs, chief lending officers, loan operations managers, credit officers, compliance staff, and internal auditors.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER