Thursday, November 13, 2014
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Human resources (HR) is a critical function within your credit union. But how do you know if you are complying with federal and state laws and meeting staff expectations? Conduct an HR audit.
The HR audit can focus only on compliance risks for each HR function or have a broader scope. An audit may include analyses of your staff, service, effectiveness, and programs. This kind of audit typically includes benchmarking and identifying best practices. This webinar will provide tools to ensure your audit is effective, as well as a roadmap for ensuring compliance and using best practices.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- How to conduct a compliance audit for each HR function
- Federal and state laws that impact your credit union
- Policies, processes, protocols, and forms to minimize risks and costs
- Assessing the effectiveness of programs and staff to enhance HR’s credibility with employees and management
- Benchmarking with colleagues
- How to develop and implement HR best practices
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Supervisor onboarding checklist
- Sample safe harbor policy
- Independent contractors
- Employee relations climate assessment
- What to keep in personnel files
- I-9 audit dos and don’ts
- Sample audit checklists
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON’T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
on Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Or if you missed it, you can order an archive of the live webinar, complete with handout materials.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for human resources staff.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Robinson HR Consulting