Tuesday, October 28, 2014
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Risk assessment audits don’t have to be time- and resource-consuming ordeals. This webinar will show you how to simplify and reduce your IT risk assessment time by at least 70%, while still satisfying the examiners and your board.
Join us to learn the following and more:
- What an IT risk assessment really is and what the different types of assessments and audits contain
- The formulas for different audits and how to quickly and easily build any audit packet starting from a common base
- A standard method for storing and sharing audit documents, making it easier for staff to find what they need
- How you can reduce the time spent on the front end of the audit by using remote delivery so your external auditors can begin as soon as they arrive
- Why it is better to have just one company perform all of your IT audit needs
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Varying levels of audits
- Organizing information in a meaningful manner
- Optimizing information delivery
- Remote collection of data
- Comprehensible reporting
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- COBIT audit documentation checklist
- Sample audit scoring summary
- Sample executive network security summary
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for chief risk officers, internal auditors, chief information officers, chief security officers, and CEOs.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER