Tuesday, October 22, 2013
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
As health care reform becomes reality, employers have many questions about the impact on their business and employees. What are the compliance requirements for health care reform? This session will discuss the changing landscape of providing employer-sponsored insurance and what you need to do to prepare.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Changes to health care reform and the impact on employers
- Employer reporting requirements
- Progress update on the set-up of state and federal marketplaces
- Available health care options and the decisions your credit union must make for implementation in 2014 and 2015
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for CEOs, CFOs, and HR directors.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Eide Bailly, LLP