Thursday, October 23, 2014
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has released the Integrated Disclosures, effective August 1, 2015. While everyone is waiting for the forms to be available and the start date to arrive, financial institutions must still live with the current Good Faith Estimate (GFE) and HUD-1 disclosures. What was expected to be a short-term situation regarding the current forms has turned into a lengthy delay, and the industry will have to struggle with the existing forms well into 2015. This webinar is designed to address the current issues that continue to challenge all of us.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Rules for the current forms
- Hot button regulator issues regarding the GFE and HUD-1
- Results of reviews and common issues
- Form areas that pose the biggest risks for reimbursements
- Review techniques that will be effective for the current forms
- The manual will include extensive questions and answers and other communication that has been written regarding the current forms
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit consumer real estate lenders, loan processors, auditors, senior lenders, underwriters, and others who participate in the consumer real estate function.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Young & Associates, Inc.