Wednesday, December 3, 2014
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
There are different types of nonprofit organizations, from formal businesses or associations, to informal groups desiring financial services. What do you need to know when dealing with these types of organizations? Are there formal requirements for authority to transact financial business on behalf of these organizations? Where can you look for guidance and documentation? What things should make you wary? This webinar will explore the issues surrounding these types of entities and any pitfalls you should avoid.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- What types of nonprofit entities are there?
- How do you address membership and CIP issues?
- Who has authority to establish and transact on an account?
- What are the potential risks associated with dealing with these accounts?
- Which documents should be requested and what other information should be considered when opening accounts?
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Account documentation listing
- Red flags/risk management checklist
- Account opening questionnaire
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new accounts staff, member service representatives, tellers, frontline staff, compliance specialists, and branch managers.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Compliance Plus, Inc.