Thursday, June 12, 2014
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Dealing with members who try to get their way through the use of intimidation, negativity, or anger can be downright exhausting! It’s difficult to not get upset when people behave like this. Unfortunately, being upset adversely impacts service, productivity, and quality. Learn and put into action the “5 Steps to Not Get Hooked” model when dealing with these situations. Learn essential techniques to control your communication while understanding your own “hooks.” Once you’ve mastered these techniques, you’ll be equipped to successfully manage interactions with difficult members.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
Don’t Miss the Other Frontline Series Webinars!
Sign up for the entire series and receive 6 webinars for the price of 5!
Click here to learn more about the Frontline Series
- The “5 Steps to Not Get Hooked” model
- Different aspects of negative emotions and the balancing act the brain does
- Essential communication techniques to stay in control of situations where intimidation, negativity, or anger are demonstrated
- Understand your own “hooks” and identify actions you may be demonstrating that do not help resolve the situation
- Strategies to enlist help if the situation can’t be defused
- How to be more effective with challenging co-workers
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Template to reinforce the “5 Steps to Not Get Hooked” model
- Written and online resources to enhance communication efforts
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit everyone in your credit union who interacts with members.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
WTC Performance Group