Wednesday, November 19, 2014
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Credit scores are central to the extension of credit. Interest rate, LTV, term, and loan amount are all affected by a person’s credit score. However, once the loan is made, not all credit scores stay the same. Many scores will decrease over time and drop to dangerously low levels. Some members’ credit scores may rise significantly over the life of the loan while other scores remain static. Members with rising credit scores provide a fertile target for marketing loans and other products. This webinar will discuss the identification of members with rising credit scores and how to effectively market services to them.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Simple, easy-to-understand explanations of the statistics of improvement identification
- Review studies and testing results showing that marketing to borrowers with improving credit scores can improve profitability
- How to create a marketing campaign to members with improving credit scores and how to monitor results
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample improved FICO score loan list
- Step-by-step worksheet for working with improved FICO score loans
- Suggested marketing campaigns
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for CEOs, CFOs, chief loan officers, and senior lenders.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Dr. Randy Thompson