Thursday, April 17, 2014
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
There have been a flood of new rules and legislation since the CFPB was created. Now is the time to get a sense of what the bureau has been finding – before examiners arrive at your door. This webinar will cover key examination findings and regulatory penalties levied as a “lessons learned” mechanism for getting your house in order.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Overview of CFPB structure and supervisory authority, including the examination
procedures utilized by the bureau
- Recent CFPB examination findings
- Penalties levied in response to examination findings
- Best practices to further strengthen your processes
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Briefing on recent examination findings and penalties you can share with staff, senior management, and the board
- Critical reference materials and tools that have been issued by the CFPB, including where to find them for your own use
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for senior management and compliance staff. Audit Committee and board members may also benefit.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Brode Consulting Services, Inc.