Thursday, September 25, 2014
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Sensitive data exposed to misuse or loss – it’s the stuff of nightmares. When important organizational data leaks off of your system, it’s a serious problem. Loss of confidential information has caused significant reputational and legal issues for many organizations. In this webinar, you will learn the intricacies of data loss, where breaches happen, how they can hurt your institution, and how to stop them. You’ll also benefit from information about which tools help prevent data breaches and how to evaluate them.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Where and how breaches occur
- Types of attacks and tools used by criminals
- How a data breach can hurt your institution
- How to prevent data breaches
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Information Security Officer toolkit includes a whitepaper and a self-assessment
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for staff with various levels of knowledge about information security and risk management.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER