Wednesday, November 6, 2013
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The NCUA 5300 Call Report is continually evolving and contains quarterly-updated financial information for each credit union. This required report includes financial and general information used by regulators, auditors, credit union management, supervisory/audit committees, staff, and others to ascertain the financial health and stability of a credit union.
This webinar will cover recent changes to the call reporting process and will tackle the challenges you may experience. The goal is to increase your understanding of the process, accurately report critical information, avoid common – yet costly – mistakes, recognize trends, and update the report completely.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Critical areas to review for completeness and precision
- Increase accuracy of the data entered in your call report
- Determine correct separation of duties to improve accuracy
- Maintenance of supporting documentation to assist outside parties
- Monitor new requirements, trends, and proposed regulations
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Important website links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including updated call report forms, instructions, and recent changes
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for credit union management, internal auditors, supervisory/audit committee members, and anyone involved in the call report process.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER