Thursday, April 24, 2014
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Whether you are a new BSA officer or an old hand, it is important to update your BSA knowledge on a regular basis. Even when there are no regulatory changes, the scope of BSA/AML compliance is constantly changing. It is your responsibility to keep up with changes in examiner expectations, money-laundering/suspicious activity trends, FinCEN (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network) Guidance, and enforcement actions.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Recent enforcement actions, including a $461 million fine and a cease and desist order
- Learn from others’ mistakes to minimize the risk of penalties
- Recent guidance letters from FinCEN
- Use of SARs and CTRs in successful criminal prosecutions
- Ensure your basic BSA Officer skillsets are up to date
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Website reference links
- BSA officer checklist
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for anyone with BSA responsibilities, including BSA officers, BSA staff, branch managers, assistant managers, compliance officers, and auditors.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Compliance Plus, Inc.