Tuesday, September 9, 2014
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Directors are responsible for setting and controlling the direction of the credit union. The NCUA requires board members to achieve a basic level of financial literacy. The first step is to understand the elements of a financial statement. In this advanced webinar, participants will elevate their financial literacy by learning to interpret multiple analyses and determine what effect these measures have on the financial success and viability of the credit union. (It is assumed participants already possess basic financial literacy concepts).
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Identify the interconnections of financial statements
- Apply knowledge of ratios to measure and quantify financial performance
- Understand and interpret the calculation outputs from multiple performance measures
- Strategic analysis to quantify and improve credit union performance based on outputs from calculations
- Ensure applications are compliant with NCUA guidelines
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Analytic tools with descriptions
- How-to analysis kit
- Analytics checklist (ratios)
- NCUA guidelines and expectations for board members
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON’T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
“Foundations of Financial Literacy for Directors:
Analysis of Financials & Calculation of Ratios”
on July 8, 2014
If you missed it, you can order an archive of the live webinar, complete with handout materials.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for directors, ALCO members, Supervisory Committee members, CEOs, and CFOs.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Dr. Randy Thompson