Thursday, December 12, 2013
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Price minus cost equals profit – or maybe not…
Each financial institution is unique in the marketplace, with a number of variables to consider when pricing loans, deposits, and services. But the one common denominator is the bottom-line challenge: you need to be profitable to survive. If 2013 has been a challenging year, this webinar is for you.
A complete walk-through of your costing methodology is like a good car tune-up and should be done periodically. There are many methods of estimating costs and evaluating their impact on the bottom line. In this webinar a simple formula for developing cost is presented. Understanding economies of scale is one of the secrets to good expense and cost control. Whether it is managing direct costs or understanding overhead expenses, this webinar will assist you with expense control. Join us to learn strategies to reduce expenses and benchmarks.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Easy ways to estimate costs, plus benchmarks for comparison
- What your economy of scale can tell you about strategic options
- Twelve steps to reduce cost
- How to get buy in
- When “rules of thumb” work…or don’t
- How important is hard data?
- What to do when there is no hard data
- The downside to cutting costs
- Three areas you can always cut
- How smart is the competition?
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Expense control benchmarks
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for CFOs and finance department personnel.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Moebs $ervices, Inc.