Wednesday, September 4, 2013
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The Great Recession caused many credit unions to become savings institutions. Loan portfolios lessened and deposits increased. Credit unions have been busy taking deposits, collecting loans, handling back-office duties, and meeting regulatory requirements. But how can we get back to helping people and making loans?
Your credit union can make a difference to your members, your field of membership, and your community when they need you the most. Join us to learn the mind-set and practices needed to make lending your entire reason for existence. This webinar will address concepts, steps, and products that will get your credit union back into lending.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- An attractive mortgage product that members want and won’t create ALM nightmares
- How to repackage unsecured and signature loans to make them more attractive to members
- Profitably meeting the needs of small borrowers
- Reenergize the staff to find new ways to serve members’ borrowing needs
- Measure, monitor, and watch loans grow
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Lenders Tax Analyzer© which allows lenders to obtain a borrower’s real cash flow from a Form 1040, including income from rentals, self-employment, farms, partnerships, S Corporations, investments, etc. Three tax years are all linked on one report.
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for staff in lending, marketing, member service and sales, including chief lending officers, MSRs, FSRs, new accounts personnel, loan officers, loan underwriters, credit analysts, loan processors, branch managers, CEOs, and other key lending staff.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER