Wednesday, June 19, 2013
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Pricing for profitability is challenging enough without more legislation and regulation. Each credit union is unique in the marketplace, with a number of variables to consider when pricing and servicing consumer loans. But the one common denominator is the bottom-line challenge: you must be profitable to survive. It is no longer enough to base your rates on the institution next door. With this webinar, you will understand how to price to meet the needs of your members and institution. Learn to identify your true market competitors. Join us to gain insights to help you set competitive fees and rates that will increase loan profitability.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Understand which industries will revitalize lending for Main Street institutions
- Determining the profitability of your consumer loan services
- How to use rates, fees, and balances for optimal pricing
- Using all loan factors in assessing risk
- Easy ways to estimate costs, plus comparison benchmarks
- What your economy of scale can tell you about strategic-pricing options
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Consumer loan benchmarks
- Competitive analysis framework
- A pen-on-paper tool for integrating the four basic pricing strategies: cost, competitive, relationship, and value
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit staff involved with lending, finance, and pricing services.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Mike Moebs, CPA, MBA
Moebs $ervices, Inc.