Tuesday, March 26, 2013
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Responsibility for the vault, teller cash limits, and dual control are among the most important duties of a head teller. Auditors and examiners continuously cite financial institutions for lack of “dual control” or double custody. Regardless of how many staff members you have, the job must be done well and in compliance with regulations.
This session is designed to cover areas of dual control, starting with high-risk issues. Cash-limit management for tellers and the vault will also be addressed. The handouts will include guidance and written procedures to make this process more efficient.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Dual control issues and procedures for:
- Vault entry logs
- Vault cash
- Security logs (e.g., bait money, security devices logs, etc.)
- Teller audits
- ATM audits
- Wire transfers
- And more!
- How to maintain the proper cash limits; including procedures for ordering and sending cash to the Federal Reserve or your cash courier service.
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Written procedures covering dual control for frontline functions
- Written procedures for cash limits
- Sample logs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for head tellers, assistant head tellers, teller supervisors, teller trainers, auditors, and compliance officers.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Brode Consulting Services, Inc.