Tuesday, August 13, 2013
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Email, social media, mobile devices, and the web dramatically increase credit unions’ exposure to costly and protracted risks including lawsuits, regulatory investigations, security breaches, mismanaged business records, damaged reputations, productivity drains, and public relations nightmares. This webinar will review the electronic risks facing credit unions and provide best-practices-based rules, policies, and procedures to help reduce the likelihood of online disasters, while increasing compliance and enhancing communication. Learn why and how to develop and implement a strategic-policy-based compliance management program that combines written rules, employee training, and technology tools.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- How a strategic compliance management program can help you anticipate and deflect legal liabilities, regulatory disasters, security breaches, and other electronic risks
- Best practices to ensure legal, regulatory, and organizational compliance
- Why and how you must preserve, protect, and produce electronic business records
- Creating effective email, web, social media, and mobile device policies
- Conducting an annual e-policy audit
- Best practices to manage content, use, records, and risks
- The “3-Es” of electronic compliance management
- Enforcing e-policies at work, home, and on the road
- Tips for effective e-policy training
- Supporting policy with best-in-class technology tools
- Monitoring rules: reconciling privacy expectations with legal realities
- Learning from real-life disaster stories
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample mobile device policy
- Sample e-policy audit questionnaire
- Social Media Rules tip sheet
- Writing Effective Policies whitepaper
- Electronic training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is a must for HR managers, lawyers, compliance officers, IT directors, and others who are responsible for the credit union’s electronic policy and compliance management program. In addition, anyone who communicates via email, social media, mobile devices, or the web will benefit.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
The ePolicy Institute™